[RC] [RC] Breed standard - Maggie Mieske

<There will always be backyard breeders >

And who are the backyard breeders?  Just curious what your definition is.  (I have not had opportunity to follow this entire thread so forgive me if I missed something.)  I am pretty sure we qualify as backyard breeders (at least we try to keep it in the backyard so as not to offend the neighbors).  :)  We breed (gasp) half-Arabs and have had many successful crosses producing what we believe to be beautiful, athletic and correct gonna-be-endurance horses...the next year or two will determine that as our stallions' progeny starts showing up on the trail.  Unfortunately, too many people use the term "backyard breeder" in a derogatory manner and I am just curious how this was meant here or how it has been used in this thread.
Maggie