[RC] 2002 National Awards - Wintersdwbob1

Well, I certainly agree with Charlene.  I chased the LD National Mileage Award for 725 LD miles and the plaque was a little puny if sponsored by Sundowner Trailers.  I piped up and got a vest also.  With the sponsorship money they pay at various levels (Gold Silver and Platinum) it would seem that a National Award could have a little more impact.
I have spoken to the Awards committee and will sponsor the LD Mileage horse with a cooler donated (free!!!!) By Trailrite and I will pay for the embroidery every year from now on.  If these big sponsors can't tap into their resources for National winners then we National winners will take care of our own.  Donna and BOB the 2002 National LD Champion.  Thanks Trailrite!!!!