[RC] it wasn't all peaches and cream!! (convention) - Charles Coleman

It was great having the convention so
those of us that have never been to
could attend. However I thought it was poor
planning not to have enough seating for the
regional awards ceremony Friday p.m.
Than worse yet there was no seating
arranged for those of us that did not buy
the dinner but wanted to attend the National
awards Saturday p.m.  Not even a chair for some
of the people that were there to present the breed
awards i.e. IAHA.  Certainly whoever was in charge
maybe could have had the hotel set-up more chairs?
 Otherwise it was great being in Tennessee and seeing
grass! and flowers and fellow riders!! and tons of vets
that are supporters of our sport. Mary rider of Mighty
Morgan Hawk!