[RC] breed standard - Kat Forst

I have gotten mostly negative feedback from this post.  I can see the point in all of it.  The got the response I expected.

First I would like to say that this was a question that was brought up in a friends class at school, and this was mostly research done for a report that she is doing.

Secondly, This has not been my opinions entirely.  She was given a "side" to the discussion, and was supposed to try to hold down her fort.  I was doing the same at this post since she is not a member.

Third, I realize I should have let this be know from the beginning, but she also wanted to see how much passion was behind the breeders.

Fourth, to JohnT.  I don't know how to put this nicely, so I will just say it.  You need to chill. This is called a discussion forum for a reason.  So people can DISCUSS things. Yes, you made a good point. No, I didn't need yelling at.  People like you are the ones that argue, people like you are the ones that make people like me not want to try to discuss things with other people.  In the future I hope you can try to be a bit nicer.

Lastly, to all the others that posted responses. I appreciate it greatly.  Her report is due Mon, so I am closing the discussion.  You can continue it if you wish, it was starting to interest me! Lol, Thanks again!!!

Kat d. Forst

Night Star Arabians

Do you Yahoo!?