RE: [RC] Camper shopping - Ramspott.Kathy

I forgot who said they were looking but FYI.  Here is a camper for sale.  It is in middle Tennessee

It is an 8' camper and it has a gas furnace, gas stove and a sink. No fridge. Lots of cupboards, storage and 2 closets. The table makes into a bed and there is a bed over the cab also. It will sleep 4.It has 12 volt lighting and a gas light too. It has outlets for 110 also if you plug it in to electricity.Asking $500 for it.

Kathy

Yes, they're great trucks, aren't they?  I hate to sell mine, but have a new Dodge (which doesn't get near as good mileage!) and I can't afford both.

Sarah Zegers

The information transmitted is intended solely for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of
or taking action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited. If you have received this email in error
please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.