[RC] Fw: Trail Closures - Jeannie Gillen

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: Trail Closures

Jeannie -

I am not aware of any trail closures planned or recently implemented for the Santa Cruz District.  We have a protocol in place that calls for temporary trail closures following heavy rains.  However, these are usually opened within days once things dry out.  If you could be more specific to any trail closures in Santa Cruz I would be happy to provide you further information.

>>> "Jeannie Gillen" <jeanniegillen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 03/12/03 10:04AM >>>
Dear Superintendents,

I have been getting e-mails about trail closures at your parks... and would like to know more...

Will appreciate hearing from you at your earliest convenience regarding any closures, plans for closures and the process involved....

Thanks,  Jeannie Gillen, Member
California State Trails Committee