Re: [RC] [RC] horses won't drink - Typef

My Mustang has a page at the KBR Wild Burro and Horse and they have some good training idea for not just Mustangs but all horses. Here is the link for the clicker trianing page:
The training page in particular is so full of information, it boggles the mind. While not all information is relevant to everyone, there are quite a few good tips here.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] horses won't drink

I had a clicker also and looked for it but must have misplaced it or thrown it away. A long time ago I bought the clicker training book and tried to do it on a different horse. It was a catastrophe, so bagged it. After watching the "on target" video, it gave me a better insight as to how to accomplish the task and how it worked. I am sold so am going to start incorporating it into all my training. I don't believe it can be the only type of training you use, but it is a big motivator for those horses that are ALWAYS hungry. The ol' cowboy days are definitely gone.
Shelley