Re: [RC] All boarding sucks!! - Vickie5364

I also run a small boarding stable, sounds like we run the same kind of bus. I help the boards out with after CTR examines too. And sometimes have broodmares to watch at foaling time. Anyway I love the horses and have meet some really great people and friends along the way.
Make sure you include in your new contracts the state law warnings and also have them posted around the barn area, gate coming in and by the arena or exercise area.