Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 7:04 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] All boarding sucks!!

I have never boarded my horses, but I have several friends that run boarding facilities and I will tell you that they are very hard workers.  Like Mary said, the boarders come first. I've board horses for people and will never do it again.  They either don't pay on time or constantly complain.  But I notice that they aren't the ones checking their horses on a daily basis either.
These people that lump entire groups together crack me up.
DeAnn