Re: Re: Re: garlic!!!

> There was a warning a month or two back in one of the horse mags (was it
> Horse and Rider?) that garlic levels in horses would increase to possibly
> problematic levels if it's fed every day and so it shouldn't be fed
> continuously.  Any truth to this Susan?
>
> Michelle

Well, it's not like the body stores garlic like it does other nutrients, so
I'm not sure if they're implying that, or something else.

I guess my bottom line is, don't feed a whole ton of the stuff and then you
don't have to worry about it.  I wouldn't be concerned about a spoonful or
two of garlic powder, but wouldn't want to go over maybe a half cup a day.
Just my personal preferences.

Susan G