IT ISN'T TRAIL ACCESS!! It is denial of the public to public land!!!

debbie zanot darkcat5@yahoo.com
Just TRY to get people interested in trail issues!!! Good luck!
This WORLD WIDE plan to control "public land " is moving along quite well
and now with our minds on being attacked I am sure it will move more
quickly!!!
In Austrailia the UN crew is using insurance liability as a reason to stay
out of public land...They get fined if they are caught with a canoe, ropes
for climbing...etc...and worse yet if they are in a car accident with
these things..their insurance won't pay...
Here it is the "habitat damage, endangered species and  plants, forest
fragmentation...all GARBAGE!! all OF IT!!We are soooooo
dumb we try to work "with" these people...they probably laugh at us!!
Want information ..Read my earlier posts. US disaster aside for a mement!
and Take this to bed and read it...
We need to go to our Government and DEMAND that all they undo all the
executive orders Clinton mad be unconstitutional and
he should be put in JAIL for the harm he has done this country.
No wonder we are hated throughout the world..How many times did Clinton
order bombings that were actually justified???