Re: RC: Dead/Alive -TEVIS RESCUE Part 2

OOPS
That was supposed to read, "If there were NO emergency services for the
Olympics.."
In the heat of passion my brain went faster than my fingers. Realized I
sounded a bit snitty, Lif. No offense meant, but geez, I don't think PR
should EVER be a consideration where safety is concerned. I guess that
pushed my button.

Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov