Re: RC: Special's leg--long

In a message dated 8/10/00 9:20:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time, RhndLev@cs.com
writes:

<< So, my neighbor thought that I should begin lightly riding her again even
 though there is still a small amount of swelling.  He stated that no one
 except me can even see the swelling, and because the horse is trotting sound
 it would be okay to ride her.  The horse is trotting sound and big -- breaks
 just below level.  But, Special did NOT trot prior the injury and has not
 done her gait (that I have seen) since the injury.  What do you guys think?
 Okay to ride lightly?

 Rhonda and Special >>

As long as the horse is trotting sound, move ahead with her--but gradually.

ti