Re: RC: Re: Fwd: RC: Fwd: Karahty bloodlines - proven performance

At 08:33 PM 4/21/00 -0700, Karen S wrote:
 I have learned to turn and run away from anything that has been trained according to "Parelli"methods.

I could say the same thing about John Lyons trainers too.  But ... just because someone was trained by someone (or was traiined by some video tapes!) doesn't make that person as good as the teacher.  Lots of people call themselves "John Lyons trainers"  or "Parelli trainers" but in fact an awful lot of these people aren't certified by Lyons or Parelli or whoever their guru is.  We have sent a bunch of our horses to a *certified* Parelli trainer and we are more than pleased with the results and we know someone else who calls herself a Parelli trainer (but isn't certified) that I wouldn't let within 10 yards of my horses.  So there you go.   Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609