Re: RC: Fwd: RC: Fwd: Karahty bloodlines - proven performance

At 04:35 PM 4/21/00 -0400, Sandy wrote:
The irony I see is that, while our stallion is exceptionally well mannered, we have refused MARES to be bred to him because they were either testy or badly managed, and we didn't want THAT in front of our stallion

We used to get a lot of maiden mares in - fortunately Nas was a gentle breeder, very patient and experienced, so the fact that they had neer been bred before wasn't an issue.  However, it was extraordinary how many of these mares were incredibly poorly trained.  One I recall wasn't really halter broke!  Too many people thing that if a mare is "only" a broodmare they don't need training.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609