Re: RC: RE: RE: Re: Re: Stallions in endurance

Hi Bob
You can start with mine. Hal only has 4 get that I know of in endurance
and all have been in the regional AERC top 5. Should we support
Glastnost????(he's Russian)
I believe Heidi's have also produced winners, as has Bellesimo and
Louise Burton's and Remington Steele and Sandy Obermeyer's Blitzen of
Pico, and Becky Huffman's,.... and I'm sure you're more familiar with
the others than I am. Those on ridecamp that have stallions who are
producing top 10'ers should make their voices known. Sounds like a great
idea!
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov
http://www.stormnet.com/~woa
I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it
gets to the end, the faster it goes. Smell the roses!