Re: Stallions in endurance

>Hi Bob
>You can start with mine. Hal only has 4 get that I know of in
>endurance
>and all have been in the regional AERC top 5.

Well, add Kaboot's sire, Abu Fahir.  He only had two that I know of,
Kaboot Herlong (7th overall SE, one win, one BC, 6th LW '98, 2nd LW 99,
lots of top 5's, just under 2,000 miles) and "Althea" she just showed up
last year, but was 2nd FW at the National Championship ride (and I heard
that one was very competitive) and has a couple of wins and several top
5's to her credit.  Not bad for the first year or so of competition.  I
think Abu Fahir is standing in a field by himself down in Rockmart, GA
right now, just getting old.

Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.