more shameless brag (was: Stallions in endurance)

----- Original Message -----
From: Bette Lamore <woa@stormnet.com>
> Louise Burton's and Remington Steele and Sandy Obermeyer's Blitzen of
> Pico, and Becky Huffman's,.... and I'm sure you're more familiar with
> the others than I am. Those on ridecamp that have stallions who

Sadly, not my guy.  I was talking about the sire of my Shadow. IBN-TAAMRI
was never used under saddle, so he doesn't have a record of his own.  He
belongs to Sam Roach, the man who imported his sire and dam from Saudi
Arabia, and is managed by The Booths (Antique Arabian Stud) in East Texas.
He is 29 this year and not breeding anymore.  It is a shame that Many of
these horses are never used because of their rarity,

Edie can do much more brag about him then I can, maybe she will pipe up
later today about Monster and some of the other *TAAMRI X *RUDANN get and
grand-get.

Besides Shadow, who has been sidelined with my raising kids and (hopefully
solved) health problems, I have ULAMA ARABESQUE who has about 800+ miles LD
with 100% completion, that is only over two years and includes wins and BCs.
(she was retired because of a horrible injury that occurred at home) I have
another sister that has never been ridden much, her first produce will be
hitting the trail shortly. And another one that boards here that was
purchased specifically as an endurance horse and will be out shortly.

These guys have it all, low HR, great recoveries, incredible athleticism,
awesome trots, power steering *and* Attitude <VBG>
And the great thing is that they are All so much Alike!!  It is not a shot
in the dark with these guys.  You Know what you are Getting!

disclaimer: I don't have any for sale and am not standing a stallion, just
very, very proud of these guys. !!

Becky Huffman
Huffman's Arabians ~ The Original Series ~
http://www.htcomp.net/Huffman/