Re: ridecamp-d Digest V00 #621

In a message dated 4/20/00 2:32:33 PM PST, ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net
writes:

> I was surprised that this hasn't generate a lot more posts, as this is
>  usually something people are interested in, but I guess that everyone is
>  having to find their pedigrees to count the horses !?!??!?!!!!  <VBG>

Becky, you're surprised other people didn't respond? You PLAY with numbers?
You must be one of those wierd people who can do math. Me................they
promised me that if I graduated High School, I'd never have to do word
problems again. And I believed them. Next time you want to do math, gimme
room to bolt.

Michelle...who lets her husband balance the checkbook.............