Re: Re: Fwd: RC: Fwd: Karahty bloodlines - proven performance

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karen Sullivan" <greymare@jps.net>
> Bette, I know I will get flamed for saying this, but I have learned to
turn
> and run away from anything that has been trained according to
> "Parelli"methods

My apologies to sending this to this group-must have been very grouchy last
night.
Of course there are some wonderful horses that have been trained according
to his methods, and some good trainers using his methods.  My experiences
have been overwhelmingly the opposite, but this is not the proper place to
discuss it.

Karen