Re: RC: Dance Line

Below is my appology to Tina for accidentally sending her email to Ride
Camp.  I am sorry to have made this error, to have irritated someone, and
to have subjected all to this discussion.

Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 18:07:26
>To: tina@liveonthenet.com
>From: Liz Newfield <lizfield@jeffnet.org>
>Subject: Re: RC:   Dance Line
>
>No I did not intend to send it to ride camp.  I'm not too sure how that
happened.  I personally intended to avoid it because I felt it was quite
personal between you and me.  I almost never write to Ride Camp and I do
not criticize anyone publically and I felt that my response to you was
critical.  Now, I don't know if I can appologize publically without further
irritating you and getting more impolite emails from you.