Re: RC: Dance Line

In a message dated 3/21/00 7:55:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
truman.prevatt@netsrq.com writes:

<< Take your time buddy. Hang in there we are all behind you. I sure would
 have liked seeing Nina have anybody stand on her shoulders. Either the
 vet was a real hunk, very small, Nina had had too much LIT, very
 concerned about Dance or all the above.

 Truman >>

Pllbbbhttt~~~ to you Truman, the vet was smallish, but not real small,
married, and I didn't have any LIT!  I'll let Howard tell the rest.

Nina