Re: Horse too fast!!

This is probably true but I guess I wanted to point out that no matter
what the "big" numbers are, one must use their own experience with their
own animals as their guide (which is really what you are saying anyway)
... I'm getting a little fed up with these personal attacks I have been
seeing and though there is sometimes valuable information to be gleaned
in the beginning, it seems that they escalate into nothing but
nastiness.  That's too bad.  As much as I value this forum, this thread
is beginning to make my butt tired!!!
Maggie (who will soon be able to hold her finger up to the mirror and
read "delete"!!  Not telling which finger!!  :)