young boy!

 Hillo, I've got one of those little scrawny Arabs that I've heard
mentioned!!!

Any way, he's not quite 5 yet, 14-1 hands and he has an undetected mystery
lameness. He is fine a the walk, but immediately bobs his head at the jog and
trot.

I believe that he did something to it in the slippery muddy pasture trying to
get away from my friends little Arab stallion.

It's his right front, no punctures,blood,heat or swelling. It's been a week
now and its a little better.

So the question is what are some of your opinions on young Arabs and proper
conditioning so that this type of problem doesn't reacur.

Also do any of you have Arabs that really dont prefer strangers company!!
                                      Thanks!! talk to you folks
later,,,Stacey-n-Steele