Re: Circling

Dawna,

I have quite limited experience (one horse), but circling has been VERY
effective for me.  When I put him into a tight circle, we make several
revolutions and we always end with a full, extended, stop.

The circle is not to slow him down -- it's to remind him that I'm the one
who decides our speed and direction.  We seldom need the circles anymore.

Cindy Eyler
Baltimore MD

eyler@mindspring.com