Re: Wooley Boogers!!

 I alway shave before the fisrt ride. I do what is called a hunters clip. The
under side of the neck (juggler) the shoulders that are covered by the
blanket, the under belly and the hips. It works for me and the areas that are
clipped are covered by the blanket (my horse is outside 24 hours a day and has
over 2000 miles and does not get sick from the clip). The only areas that may
get cold are the under belly and his juggler. I have not found this to be a
problem.
  My 2 cents worth!!!   Dory