Re: Arabian Saddle Company Saddles

Linda;

I, too, am a satisfied owner of the Solstice model from the ASC.  I had owned
several different models of Ortho-Flex and had gotten by but they caused loin
friction and the quality of workmanship had deteriorated.  The ASC saddle is
BEAUTIFUL and very comfortable.  The knee/thigh rolls are secure enough for me
and I never thought I would feel secure in an "English" saddle.  I had Steve
Lovatt change the flocking (stuffing?) to customize the fit a little but I am
here in AZ where he is located.  I had bought a Miller's all-purpose saddle
for another horse and found out why it is NOT cheaper to buy saddles that have
foam panels rather than wool!  I wish I could have that $650 back so I could
put it toward another ASC saddle.  Good luck.

Melanie in AZ