bad fee - quality

as a quality assurance manager for a beef products (yes, real steaks)
company, let me recommend that anyone purchasing a food/feed product which
is deficient should:  1) bring it to the attention of the QA department; 2)
not buy it anymore until you have been satisfied that quality has returned;
3) tell the company why you are not buying it; 4)  inform USDA!  look in
your telephone book for the state vet's office, and for the fed office for
USDA.  ask for animal food processors inspection section.  (Try internet
for contact region.)  Feed companies are regulated - and foreign material -
that's what we call metal in a product - is NOT acceptable!!

try LMF or some other feed.

janetb