A little Humor

This was just meant to be humorous.  Thanks to those with suggestions
for the land meetings I had to attend.  I will be going to the Wildlife
Federation in March to speak and ask the lands to be put into puble
hands or county control.  It looks as though the County Board of
Supervisiors might be supportative of this concept or of a Land Trust.
Kandhy Franklin-Collins
San Diego County Trails Council

---- Begin included message ----

Men are  like a fine wine... They all start out like grapes,
and it's a woman's job to stomp on them and keep them in the
dark until they mature into something you'd want to have
dinner with.

                           ~~~
A woman goes to her doctor, complaining that her husband is
300% impotent. The doctor says, "I'm not sure I understand
what you mean."

She says, "Well, the first 100% you can imagine. In addition,
he burned his tongue and broke his finger."

                           ~~~
Q. What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a
   southern fairytale?
A. A northern fairytale begins "Once upon a time..." A
   southern fairytale begins "'Y'all ain't gonna believe
   this shit..."

Q. How do you identify a bald eagle?
A. All his head feathers are combed over to one side.

---- End included message ----