Re: Trailblazer & ridecamp register

Isn't it strange that such a life changing experience such as riding and
the love of a horse sets you apart from the rest of the society in which we
live.  Long ago I stopped mentioning my wilderness rides or my horses to co
workers, relatives and non horsey friends. They just do not understand. I
know it bores them. Some of my best friends are 12 year olds horselovers,
who understand completely!!