Trailblazer & ridecamp register

Hi everyone

I got my Trailblazer and of course have turned straight to Angie's article and
yes I suffer too from the blank looks of friends and relatives when I even
mention horses. When I talk about endurance they sort of wander away.

Paid my money yesterday for Ridecamp. Apart from all the advice which is fab
on ridecamp I like feeling part of an international endurance community even
if I don't always have time at the moment to contribute.

I've just enough time these days to get both my horses out and keep them fit.
Spot and I have our first training ride of a mere 10 miles in 2 weeks then our
first qualifying ride in about a month - that's where the seasons starts.
Spots also competeing in dressage this season and already has been placed 3rd
and 8th on the same day.

Kitty's check ligament injury continues to improve and we are still taking it
easy but she can now manage a fair amount of trotting with no heat to the leg
and up to 5 hilly miles which she can do and still be rareing to go at the end
of it. I'm increasing her mileage soon up to about 8 miles at least twice a
week but no cantering yet.

So 1999 season is going to be great. Good luck to all.

Annette