Re: Far Out Forest

At the FOF this year many LD riders got their first taste of doing a 50
when they missed the 35 mile trail cutoff turn and did the extra 15
miles.  I rode in with one who was saying, jeeze I guess I really can do
50 miles!

Great weather - although a little warm, and a great ride as usual.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm with one on the way
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com