Re: rider who was looking for weekend riding partner

I believe that someone posted  a message several weeks ago saying that
they were looking for someone to help ride their endurance horses on the
weekends in the Gilroy, watsonville area. I could not find the original
post, a good friend  of mine is moving down there from Seattle and she
was very interested in getting in touch with this person if the
opportunity is still available. Leave me a message on my e-mail and I'll
pass it on to her. Thanks!