Re: Paying for this Message

You forgot trails advocacy. That preserves the trails you ride on. We have,
through this medium, been able to organize an effective group to go to
Washington DC and fight for our trails. Where are you going to ride your
horses and where are you going to keep them? These are the issues we will
be addressing.  Is that worth your $10? You bet!