FW: Trailblazer & ridecamp register

From: Annette Gordon on Thu, Feb 11, 1999 10:33 am
Subject: RE: Trailblazer & ridecamp register
To: Nancy DuPont

Hi Nancy

I think it might be jealousy! But maybe we really are from another planet. For
some shopping and doing your nails is the ultimate nirvana.

On the other hand I think there is something in the human soul that requires
us to wander across the world just travelling. There is a wonderful book
written by a British writer called Bruce Chatwin called "Songlines" and it's
mainly about Australia and the aborigines and how they go "walkabout" which
involves wandering off into the bush. It's a great book and in it he weaves a
theory about the human need to wander and be on the move.

I just love going on a good wander.

Bye
Annette