From: Nancy DuPont on Thu, Feb 11, 1999 6:46 am
Subject: Queensland Heeler/Dingo types
To: ridecamp@endurance.net

I am trying to make this endurance related. As I sit here reading 127 posts
unable to tear myself away.
Under my desk is my dog, Chippie.
He smells disgusting. Bad, I am about to gag but I cannot leave until I
finish all the posts.
Does anyone know the following?

Many of us horse owners own these strangely desireable dogs who are so
faithful, loyal, stay with us type animals.

Does anyone know why they rub their ruff (neck hair) in coyote poop on the
trail? And in manure in the yard?  It is such a bad social habit.  Totally
disgusting when they come in the house. Otherwise, I adore him. He is five
years old and still does it.