Re: Have to have crew?

I think a 25 miler is the perfect place to start, especially for a green
rider and green crew!  That is how we started and now that we will be
moving up to 50s this year, we all feel better prepared...a 50 might
have been too much...we did do one last season and learned a lot but it
was early in our endurance season and I wonder if we might have done
better had we "practiced" with a few more 25s????  Well, THIS season
will be MUCH better and we can't wait!  By all means start out with a 25
LD ride to acquaint yourself and your intended crew with the rigors of
"pitting".  I personally feel it may help you to build your confidence
for the 50s and maybe 100s if that is your goal.
Maggie