Re: one more lesson learned....comments.....

In a message dated 1/28/99 6:12:21 AM Pacific Standard Time,
flemmerl@rcbhsc.wvu.edu writes:

<< I don't care HOW good a horse is, if he doesn't load, he's no good to
 me.  A horse that self-loads and unloads is worth his weight in gold. >>

one mule we had ,,, would load nine times out of ten ,,,  the 10th being ,,, I
don't think I want to go in there ,,, we used rope through front ,, an in
she'd go ,,, then things would be fine ,,, (g) ,,, she would stand in there
,,, not fuss or bang ,,, just wanted to show  us how independant she was
,,,(g) ,,,  of course when the horse was along also ,,,, she'd jump right in
,,,,, ( she then rode in back) ,,, and yes I have a two horse slant load ,, an
wouldn't take anything for it ,,,but a three horse slant load ,,( that much
more room to haul "stuff" ,,, did  you know "stuff" breeds in the dark ,,, and
becomes more "stuff" ,,,??  (vbg) ,,,

signed
Joyce the stuff collector ,,,,,