Re: Trailer ties

Provided a horse is trained to load and unload properly and quietly,
what would be the reason one would tie a horse in a trailer as
opposed to not tieing (whether slant load or straight load)? What
are opinions/experiences on this? I would prefer to leave a horse
untied, but then I only have one horse at the moment. Perhaps this
would be different if I was trailering more than one horse (?)
Lysane