RE: Trailer ties

I loaded up a nice Morgan I used to own in my 2-horse straight load Trailet.
I raised the ramp then got gabbing with a friend. Mean while, the horse
attempted to look back at me standing behind the trailer and wedged himself
with his head and neck turned around looking at me. The divider held him
fast stuck. We had to disassemble the divider to get him out. Luckily he was
a sane, sensible type and didn't freak. I always tie but I have both stretch
and adjustable nylon ties in both stalls. I prefer the stretch ties but will
use the nylon is trailering a biter with a second horse.

Bonnie Snodgrass