RE: Trailer ties

---"Snodgrass, Bonnie" <snodgrab@ncr.disa.mil> wrote:
Mean while, the horse
> attempted to look back at me standing behind the trailer and wedged
himself
> with his head and neck turned around looking at me. The divider held
him
> fast stuck.

A friend of mine, who always ties because one horse is a stallion,
told me when the horse turns his head like you described and gets
stuck, he can get himself unstuck (with a little help from the
handler).

My horse turns to look at me and will turn his head back to where it
belongs on his own.  My friend's philosophy is, "what gets stuck can
get itself unstuck".  This may not have been your case, however.  Just
thought I'd give you some input.

Susan Young