Re: one more lesson learned....comments.....

---Dbeverly4@aol.com wrote:

> Leigh, good point.  However, in MOST of the slant load trailers that
I've been
> involved with (belonging to friends) i would have to be an Olympic
class
> gymnast to untie the horses WITHOUT opening that back door.  (Sigh)

I have a slant load.  Mine has "rings" above the windows (inside).  I
loop the lead rope throuth the ring.  When I unload, I first open the
window and pull the rope free THEN open the back door etc...

This works for me and my horses in my trailer.  Hope you can get some
use out of this post (someone?)

Happy hauling,

Susan Young
Muskogee, OK