Re: one more lesson learned....comments.....

---Dbeverly4@aol.com wrote:

> Leigh, good point.  However, in MOST of the slant load trailers that
I've been
> involved with (belonging to friends) i would have to be an Olympic
class
> gymnast to untie the horses WITHOUT opening that back door.  (Sigh)

I own a slant load that has the tie rings up above the windows. I've
"solved" the problem of tieing/untieing (since I'm not any kind of
gymnast by any stretch of the imagination! :)  ) by using trailer ties.
So far, this has worked without a hitch [no pun intended].

Linda Parrish
Kennard, TX