Connemara/Arabian crosses

(Sandy, I tried to send this privately, but couldn"t get it to go
through..sorry).....
Thanks for your E Mail.  YOU sound like me--are you really setting up
goals for "before you crosk"also?

YES  I love the cross.  Have already sold my two oldest ones for
endurance and eventing and the small one is doing great with two twins(8
years old) jumping.  The stallion has the disposition of a SAINT(unless
a REALLY cute mare saunters by...) and the mares were performance
endurance mares--very good also.  Because of a bad back, I haven't been
able to do endurance for a few years, but keep hoping to get back into
it...I raise Arabian pure-breds also.

I think you were wise and showed integrity by NOT selling to the  people
you sometimes  experience when you advertise a good horse. but they are
not the right owner. They (the horses) don't deserve it!  I have done
the same myself.

Am looking forward to seeing the babies perform(hopefully before I
croak)  Keep in touch...Maureen.