Re: Trailer Ties

I have a thoroughbred-sized, two-horse bumper-pull trailer. Not extra wide,
but extra tall, standard length. I ALWAYS tie my 15.3 hand quarter horse in it
because when I don't, he puts his head under the chest bar in front and then
can't move. It's horrible to try to get him out. You don't need to tie them
short; keep it a little loose so they can't get into trouble.

Suzanne
MA