Re: showers?

In a message dated 1/27/99 11:45:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
zebella@northrim.net writes:

<< Anyone know of where to find portable propane showers?  >>

no ,,, but I have a portable battery operated shower ,,(g) ,,, looks rather
like a igloo ice chest ,, holds about 2 gallons of water ,,, has a neat shower
head attachment just like in the campers showers ,, with off/on switch ,,, and
I either heat water on stove ,, or leave big bucket with lit in sun & then
pour into it ,,,,,  mine came from Ace Hardware store a few years back & I
also bought one for a gift from LL Bean catalog

ps: ,, I either use a small blow up plastic swim pool or large rubber tub to
stand in ,, or on occasion just the floor in trailer ( mats of course) and
have trailer angled so it runs out one side which I don't have to tromp
through ,,,,
I also have a nice portable propane  heater for those COLD days ,,