RC: Breaking two year olds to ride -Reply

I don't have alot of experience with young horses, but I do know this, there are several quarter horses sporting naviculair and ring bone who were "broke out" as two year olds.

In the scheme of things two extra years is not tooling to wait and the horse has the time to develop properly. BTY has anybody thought about how many of Mrs. Tankersley's horses, off her mass production farm end up in the slaughter house?

I would bet quite a few, I really don't think we should honor a woman who mass produces and "sells her culls" off as much as she does.

Colleen
(Hope my clothes are flame retardent today)

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-