Re: RC: Best condition

Interesting idea, Lif.

We're trying to highlight the BC winner at the Norco Riverdance ride
next week by giving the nicest award for that, rather than to the
first place horse/rider team.

The BC winner will get a Tra-Lor Tie, Nancy and Gary James' product
which allows a horse to be safely and comfortably tied to the trailer
via a swing arm securely mounted to the side of the trailer.

The first place winner gets a full-bale embroidered rolling bale bag.  Not bad.

(And I'll take this opportunity to thank Nancy and Gary for their
donation of the Tra-Lor Tie to the ride, in exchange for a donation
to the trails fund of my choice. :-)  )

The other thing we've done is to use Terry Woolley Howe's practice of
awarding BC to 5 places on the LD ride by using vet scores, although
we don't do the assessment the same way she does.

Lynne
Norco Riverdance Ride (PS) 9/4/99