Re: Standardbred correction/saddlebred

Ina,

I used to ride a saddlebred gelding and I had several friends that rode both
straight saddlebreds and sb/arab crosses. They were all outstanding trail
horses! The danger is in the breeding of the saddlebred, as they are often
rediculously inbred! The saddlebreds that are not inbred (that I have had
experience with) were all very nice horses.

Hope this helps a little.

Stephanie McCray
Golden, CO