Re: Degree's?

I can accept that one does not need an advanced degree to offer a
worthwhile opinion.  But when it comes to a big difference of opinion, I'll
stack Susan EGs opinion (backed by data of course) against a sales rep or
distributor any day. I didn't see the distributor offer any of his own data
or evidence.  He simply questioned the motivation and qualifications of the
researcher. Papered idiot or no, I require evidence before buying the
conclusion. He didn't give me any; Susan did.

Kirsten

--
Kirsten Price
Vermilion Desert Ranch